Please help to ensure the eyot can be enjoyed by future generations and nature is allowed to thrive by keeping human impact to a minimum.
We encourage you to enjoy the eyot responsibly. Whilst you visit, remember the area is home to several plants, animals and insects, several of which are delicate or easily disturbed. Please stick to the paths, and be considerate of nature and others.
Here are some common rules we can all follow when enjoying the reserve.
- Fly drones
- Climb trees
- Start fires or BBQs
- Moor boats
- Dig for rubbish
- Leave paths and disturb ecosystems
- Keep to paths
- Take photos
- Take your rubbish home with you
- Run (but give way to people walking)
- Walk your dog (remembering to pick up any poo!)
- Report any problems to us by emailing email@example.com
Make a donation
Please support the work of the Friends of Aston’s Eyot by making a donation. Your gift will be used for vital conservation work.